Saturday, September 20, 2014

Review: Wardah Exclusive Lipstick

hello my pretty pretty visitors, how's your day? i hope everything is running wonderful to your life. Today, i want to post about a lipstick review, yuuupp . . . i love lippies products, in this special occasion i'd like to share my opinion about one of lipstick that i use, the brand is "Wardah" they are famous with their "halal"-labeled cosmetics. They make many makeup products such as lipstick, powder, skin-care and lately the also launched their brand new mascara and eyeliner. Alright, back to the topic, i will share my though about their lipstick, especially the "Wardah Exclusive Lipstick". Down below are the colors that they had;





i owned some color above, number 28, 33, 47 and 36. i think that's enough as samples to review this product. Trust me, they have a wonderful-natural color, it wont look too bright or something. when you apply this lipstick onto your lips, all you see is the wonderful color on your lips.if you love natural look, you will definitely love the color of this brand. Among those color, the most popular one is number 33, it gives you natural-nude color. i love it, my friends love it even  my mom also loves it. Next, i'd like to give a review from its packaging, here i have a picture to show you guys about the packaging of this lipstick.

it's greeen, yes it's green, Wardah is well known with green. I would think, it is fine with their green :D nothing really special from its packaging just in common and the lipstick shape also in common. i will say honestly that from the appearance this lipstick is just a normal lipstick. I don't know why, it just remind me to my mom's lipstick that i saw when i was child.

In the lipstick box, it stated that i contains vitamin E or something like it to moisture your lips. Yes. . . they write it, but i don't think that's work to my lips. When I apply it, it looks AWESOME and WONDERFUL at the sametime, after a few hours, well say it 3-4 hours or wearing, it will crack and dry out my lips. I thought that it's only me, unfortunately not, my friends said the same thing. If you are falling in love and cannot move on from the adorable color, you can put a lipbalm or anything to moisture your lips especially for the long wearing.

My conclusion, this "Wardah Exclusive Lipstick" has adorable and natural colors, their packaging are common lipsticks had, and you need a lipbalm after or before you use this lipsticks for long wearing.As for me, i will definitely repurchase this lipstick especially number 33, i love their natural color. That's my review today, i hope that you find this article helpful to you and i love you :*

No comments:

Post a Comment