Monday, January 5, 2015

Shaping Eyebrows Guide

Hello World, Hello Sweethearts, Hello Beautiful people.
I'm back again, it's been months since my last post, and now I'm here ;)
Today i'd like to talk about eyebrows, yes that tiny hair above our eyes. These things could make your face or destroy it. You need to know what shape of eyebrows that suit your beautiful face. There are some basic shape for your eyebrows



Put your self in front of mirror, look your own reflection and try to find your best eyebrows' shape. If you are confuse, or you can't decide which shape will be good on you. I'm here to help you out.

First, get to know your own face shape, because face shape is an important thing to decide what brows' shape you should have. 


If you don't want to follow the picture, Maybe you are a round face shape and want to try the latest Korean trend -- The Straight Eyebrows, it's fine, it's your face and your life and you decide xoxo. As long as you are confident with your look, nothing can stop you. I also have a picture to show you guys how to shape your brows,






Other things that might help you is the "Brow Class" tools. There are some tools which will help you to shape your brows. You can find it easily on the beauty stores and their prices are really cheap. It is really good for beginner who want to shape their brows.






Reshaping eyebrows is a little bit tricky for me. I'm a round face shape and my eyebrows are not so straight with a little arch. I use brows' knife to shape my brows, i can still remember how I first time shaping my eyebrows. I was using brows' knife same like today, I draw a line first then I did it really carefully from a little hair at the arch. And, luckily I'm succeed, nothing went wrong oh . . . thanks god. They key is be careful when you want to shape your brows.

I hope that this post is helpful for you
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment