Wednesday, June 10, 2015

ALLIVE OIL Corner : All about olive oil for beauty purposes




Hello everyone,
nice to see you again, today i'd like to introduce to you guys about my new section of my blog posts. It is called "Allive Oil". So what I meant is that, in this post section, I will tell you guys about using olive oil for beauty purposes. I will share some recipe of how I use olive oil for my skincare routine, my healing properties, and so much more. Yuppp . . .  olive oil, extra virgin olive oil for clear.  One olive oil for All your body, from head to toe.

There are many benefits for consuming this amazing oil. You can use it for your health or your beauty purposes, such as:


* HAIR
 - Help hair growth
 - Strengthen your hair
 - Anti dandruff
 - Nourish your scalp
 - Reduce split ends
*SKIN
 - Moisturize skin
 -  Lighten skin
 - Soften skin
- Nourish skin

* FACE
- Kills bacteria
- Rejuvenate the skin
- Reduce acne scars
- Reduce black spots
- Tighten pores
- Moisture skin
- Lighten skin tone
- Makeup remover
* EYES and BROWS
- Help to grow the lashes and brows' hair
* NAIL
-Whiten the yellow nails becuse too much using  nail polishes
- Strengthen nails
- Help to grow faster

* BODY
- Detoxify your body
- Boast the immune system
- Heal many disease

I personally love this oil because I can use it for almost everything. What a miracle.
Olive oil is rich of antioxidants that help you to fight free radicals. For further information about olive oil nutrition, you can find it here.

So, I'm looking forward to see you soon gorgeous 

Lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment